Fuel Injection Cleanings
Fuel Injection Cleaning process removes dirt and build up from the air intake system and fuel injectors. All gasoline contains contaminants that slowly build up deposits throughout your entire fuel system. A clean fuel system will improve fuel economy, acceleration and performance. It will also eliminate hard starts, hesitation and stalling.
- Recommended at 15,000 mile intervals
- 2-Step process cleans the fuel injectors, intake, emission and fuel system
- Restores and maintains original performance and fuel efficiency
- Avoids expensive injector repairs
- Fixes faulty fuel gauge sensor readings
- Assists in passing emissions tests